Friday, March 16, 2007


Ça devait finir par arriver, me voilà arrêté par la police pour prise illégale d’intérêt musical… Je m’en suis sorti, je vous rassure en pariant que je mettrai l’équipe de pétanque de la police fani… Vu que je suis un piètre joueur, je vous avoue que je n’ai pas gagné mais l’idée leur ayant plu, ils m’ont libéré après quelques heures…
That was bound to happen, I’ve been arrested by the Laotian police forces for illegally recording music... I was freed after a few hours, under the pretext that I was a serious challenger for the police petanque team, then, during the match they had with another police team, they won, and considering petanque is the national sport in Laos and that I am a lousy player, I saved my neck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello le repris de justesse!!on ne badine pas au Laos!attention au tigres grrrr!!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home